FIXICC H2 is the next generation of FIX Integrated Control Center (FIXICC). FIXICC H2 is a web-based application accessible via the browser. It is designed to administer, configure and monitor the FIXEdge line of products, including standalone and clusters of FIX engines.
It uses REST API to access and control FIXEdge. It uses a database to store and manage FIX sessions configurations and schedules.
FIXICC H2 is easy to deploy and update. FIXICC H2 distribution kit consists of one .jar file. FIXICC H2 is extendible and customizable:
- FIXICC H2 is designed for different database management systems
- FIXICC H2 relies on Service Discovery of the FEJ service to find and monitor servers and their health
- FIXICC H2 allows customizing UI theme
FIXICC H2 version 21Q4
This release covers integration with FIXEDGE C++ 6.13.0 and FIXEdge Java 1.10.0.
New configuration features
- The new approach to edit BL was applied.
For FIXEdge C++ see Business Rules Configuration (FIXICC H2 for FE C++)
For FIXEdge C Java see Business Rules Configuration (FIXICC H2 for FE Java)
- Binding selected endpoint (FIX session or transport adaptor) to BL component
- Ability to view the rules acting on a given endpoint
- Ability to view the list of endpoints (FIX sessions and transport adaptors) that are affected by a given rule
- Ability to copy the FIX session configuration to the desired server (for FIXEdge C++ sessions)
- Ability to configure the auto registration of the newly deployed FIXEdge server
New monitoring features
The following functionality is supported only by FIXEdge Java. Now the user can monitor the server and session live metrics (such as the number of incoming/outgoing messages, the CPU load, etc.).
The metrics are counted by FIXEdge and gathered by Prometheus. The metrics are updated in real time and might be shown within the desired time interval. For more details please follow the Live Metrics.
- Added the charts and tables with the session and server live metrics
- Ability to select the desired time interval for metrics
- The main configuration operations might be reached via the detailed page
- Added a consolidated page with the metrics of all sessions of the particular server
- For the metrics monitoring, a new item to the Navigation menu: "Details and Metrics" was placed under the server item. This item opens the Server Details page in a new tab
Ability to pass to the event source page from the notification details page
New control features
- Ability to send the resend request to the FIX session (for the FIXEdge C++ sessions)
- Ability to send the test request to the FIX session (for the FIXEdge C++ sessions)
- Ability to send the heartbeat to the FIX session (for the FIXEdge C++ sessions)
FIXICC H2 version 21Q3.2
- Availability to set permissions for operations per user's role
- The set of valid values of the AppVersion and FIX Version parameters is expanded with the custom value
- The default FIXICC H2 settings were fixed to provide configuration without LDAP
- Using HTTPS instead of HTTP to communicate with FIX Eye agent
FIXICC H2 version 21Q3.1
This release provides minor bug fixes.
FIXICC H2 version 21Q3
This release covers integration with FIXEDGE C++ 6.11.6 and FIXEdge Java 1.9.0.
New business layer configuration for FIXEdge C++ features:
- Managing server scripts:
- Ability to create a new script
- Ability to upload a script from a file
- Ability to remove an existing script
- Ability to enable/disable script
- Editing scripts
- Using the inline scripts in the business layer configuration
New monitoring features:
TA monitoring (FIXEDGE C++ 6.11.6 supports monitoring of Kafka, RESTAcceptor, RESTInitiator, and FIXEdge Java 1.9.0 supports monitoring of SMTP, JMS, KAFKA):
- Displaying the configured transport adapters (TA) in nodes under the server name in the left-side menu
- Displaying the list of the TA sessions on the single page
- Displaying the selected TA session info on the single page
FIX Logs viewer:
- Displaying the full list of the messages in logs
- Ability to see the list of the FIX messages in logs corresponding to the formed search request
- Ability to filter the FIX messages in logs by the set time interval
- Displaying the detailed view of the selected FIX message from the list
- Displaying the raw message for the selected FIX message
- Ability to display the details of the selected repeating group in the FIX message
New control features:
- Start and stop operations for the TA configured for the FIXEdge Java servers
- Updated the "Changed seq num" form:
- Ability to change seq num for the disconnected FIX sessions;
- displaying the actual sequence number;
- displaying the warning
New configuration settings
- Ability to configure and work with the LDAP server
- Ability to configure the connection of FEJ and FIXICC H2 through the HTTPS
FIXICC H2 version 21Q2
This release covers integration with FIXEDGE C++ 6.11.2.
- Monitoring the actual FIX session configuration and dynamic state on the FIXEDGE C++ side in real-time
- Controlling of the FIX sessions for FIXEDGE C++:
- Ability to start a session
- Ability to stop a session
- Ability to restart a working session
- Ability to change/reset sequence numbers for a session
- Ability to send any custom message to a session
- Ability to switch a session from backup to primary and backward
- Ability to create a FIXEDGE C++ server configuration
- Ability to create a FIX session configuration for FIXEDGE C++
- Ability to schedule the FIX session for FIXEDGE C++
- Ability to configure XML business rules and apply them to FIXEDGE C++ on the fly
FIXICC H2 version 21Q1
This release covers integration with FIXEdge Java 1.8.
New features and improvements:
- Support of the PostgreSQL database
- Dark color schema for the default UI
- Sequence numbers reset on a session start
- Detection of the Consul failure with the warning banner
- Session configuration copy to another server
- Column with the text status in the session table
FIXICC H2 version 20Q4:
This release covers integration with FIXEDGE Java 1.7.
FIXICC H2 functionally covers the creation and editing of configurations as well as monitoring of FIX servers in real-time.
The FIXICC H2 graphical user interface is designed to bring information about servers and sessions and events in one compact view.
It is relying on the chosen context, so it allows navigating efficiently from a server to a session and to events and to logs.
It also allows accessing information directly setting search criteria for a selected server, session, or event.
Each user can configure the FIXICC H2 interface individually.