FIXEye 4.1.0 / FIXEye Agent 2.1.0 Release Notes
FIXEye 4.1.0 with FIXEye Agent 2.1.0 released on December 19, 2018
New version includes the following new features:
- Context search performance has been significantly (by one order of magnitude) improved
- Added ability to search data in files stored in Splunk
- Description of searching options has been added. See documentation.
Fixed critical bugs:
- Context search or Show ALL search works incorrectly with mixed logs(e.g. FixEdge.log) - doesn't find all messages
FIXEye 4.0.11 / FIXEye Agent 18.104.22.168 Release Notes
FIXEye 4.0.11 with FIXEye Agent 22.214.171.124 released on September 10, 2018
New Features and improvements
- New search mechanism: search for tags by the value and use of regular expressions were added which led to 60 times increase in search performance.
- Messages Compare window freezes while expanding large repeating groups (more than 100 entries)
- FIXEye cannot stop correctly if connection with FIXEye Agent has been established
- FIXEye does not show a message of a length more than 40 000 bytes in raw filter or compare view