Some FIX Antenna C++ API functions require Xerces-c headers. To compile your application with xerces-depended code follow these instructions:
- Download and extract xerces-c 3.1.1 sources from offical site: https://archive.apache.org/dist/xerces/c/3/sources/xerces-c-3.1.1.zip
- Set XERCESCROOT environment variable to extracted folder.
- Add path to xerces-c 3.1.1 headers (%XERCESCROOT%/src) as Additional include directories in your application project properties.
- Complie your application.
- Download and extract (e.g. to /home/user/environment/) xerces-c 3.1.1 sources:
$ wget https://archive.apache.org/dist/xerces/c/3/sources/xerces-c-3.1.1.tar.gz
$ tar xf xerces-c-3.1.1.tar.gz -C /home/user/environment/
- Set XERCESCROOT environment variable to extracted sources:
$ export XERCESCROOT=/home/user/environment/xerces-c-3.1.1
- Add include directory $(XERCESCROOT)/src to CXXFLAGS flags (e.g. CXXFLAGS+= -I$(XERCESCROOT)/src in Makefile)
- Compile your application.