Prerequisites and system requirements
Any modern Intel-based server or workstation with 64 bit CPU.
- Windows (Windows Server 2003, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012);
Check specified ports are opened:
- TCP: 8005, 8901, 8902.
- UDP: 1234
Installation of FIXEdge with FIXICC
Expected packages are located in /downloads (versions may differ):
Steps to install
The installation assumes that FIXEdge will be installed in C:\B2BITS directory:
- Create B2BITS directory
- Unpack FIXEdge *.zip archive
- Put licenses (engine.license and fixaj2-license.bin) into FIXEdge's root dir
- Install and Start FIXICC Agent daemon
- Wait several minutes fixicc-agent daemon started. Check B2BITS/FIXEdge/fixicc-agent/logs/fixicc-agent.log has no errors and there are messages of agent's state at tail of the log file:
INFO|13743/0|Service FIXICC - Agent Server|14-06-19 20:39:15|Agent is started successfully
INFO|13743/0|Service FIXICC - Agent Server|14-06-19 20:39:15|Agent started on port: 8005
- Launching FIXICC on local/remote machine
Please refer to FIXICC User Guide for further instructions.
- Import license (download/fixaj2-license.bin) in fixicc GUI:
Help -> Import license...
- Create Server and use defaults parameters:
- username: user
- password: pass
- port: 8005
- Right Click on created server and choose 'Connect'.
- Status change color from red to purple.
- Right Click on created server and choose 'Start server'.
Status change color from purple to green.