Single Session Echo Scenario
- FIX Antenna has one initiator session configured on the server host.
- The client application has one acceptor session configured on the client host.
The overall process is following:
- The initiator (C++ application) sends 5000000 messages with an approximately constant rate (50000 msg/sec).
- The acceptor sends every incoming message back to the sender.
The response time measured by the client application is the difference between timestamps:
- t1 - timestamp is taken right before sending a message to the client session;
- t2 - timestamp is taken right after receiving the same message in client back from FIX Antenna.
The round-trip time formula is: RTT=t2-t1 and is measured in microseconds.
|FA 2.29.0, usec|