FIXEye is a multi-purpose FIX session surveillance and visibility platform.
FIXEye presents search results in an easy to work with form. It has intuitive graphical user interface and uses many operational features familiar from MS Excel.
FIXEye can process multiple log-files distributed on the network.
- Search for FIX log-files on a local computer and a whole network
- Show FIX messages in a table
- Select FIX fields to be shown in a table
- Show FIX field names, values and descriptions
- Filter FIX messages by particular text in fields
- Recognize FIX version (4.0 – 4.4) from a log file
- Support Regular expression
- Read raw FIX messages from any text files (not cleaned FIX-logs only)
- Filter FIX messages by sessions
- Provide context search
- Create custom views
- Create custom filters
- Validate FIX messages
- Compare FIX messages
- Support FIX dialects
- Provide Order back trace
- Support Multi-tab view
- Export selected cells to CSV
FIXEye main window
- To start FIXEye, click Start, point to All Programs, click B2BITS, and then click FIXEye. You can also double-click the FIXEye icon.
- To choose data files, on the File menu, click Open Log Files, select files with raw FIX messages and click Open.
- Write a search query in a search box and click Search.
- Double-click on a message in the table to see FIX message details.
At the very beginning FIXEye displays a dialog form for opening log files. You can either browse for files by clicking the corresponding step or skip this step by clicking the Cancel button.
On the File menu, click Open Log Files or Open Log Folder.
You can also use the button on your toolbar
Sending to FIXEye
You can send log files to FIXEye from any folder on your computer.
• Right-click a folder, point to Send To, and then click FIXEye.
• The sent files will be opened in a new instance of FIXEye.
FIXEye allows creating multiple data windows (tabs). It is possible to
specify different search text, filter and view for each data window.
• To add a new tab, click the New message view button. You can also press
• New data window with a clear search box will appear next to the current one.
Select the type of message you want to find, type your search query in
any search box in the main window and hit the Search button or click
You can stop the search process by clicking the Cancel button
on the status bar.
Search results (namely messages) are sorted by relevance to the
specified search terms.
Search terms are indicated on the data window label and placed into
the search box as well.