|Table of Contents|
When you select Configurations from the menu bar on the left side, the FIXICC H2 displays the default monitoring layout with the full list of notifications at the right side of the screen.
Figure. Monitoring layout.
You have the ability to customize the table view:
- You can choose a list of columns to display by clicking on the
Figure. The setting icons at the table header. icon at the right side of the table header and checking the parameters
- You can change the order of the columns by dragging and dropping
- To sort the values in a column in descending order, clicking the icon or right-click the column header and select Descending in the context menu
- To sort the values in a column in ascending order, click the icon or right-click the column header and select Ascending in the context menu
- To reset sorting, right-click the column header and select Reset
- To change the width of a column, hover over and click the edge of the column and move your mouse until you find your preferred size
- To set the number of visible rows in static pages, select the number of rows from the drop-down menu at the top of the panel (see below)
Figure. The drop-down menu with the number of displayed rows.
- For real-time pages, the number of visible rows is 15
- If the quantity of objects in the database is greater than the number of displayed rows, the FIXICC H2 adds new pages
- You can navigate through the pages by using the navigation bar in the bottom-right corner
Figure. Navigation bar.
You have the ability to filter the list of objects in the table.
Two filter types are available for use: a Default Filter and an Extended Filter.
The Default Filter depends on the type of objects that are shown on the current page.
To use the Default Filter, type or select a value in the Default Filter fields.
Then you can see a full list of rows.
The Extended Filter allows adding custom search conditions.
To add a new search condition:
To start a search:
Click Refresh (item 1 in the figure below)
To remove a filter condition:
Click x to see the full list of objects
To reset search results:
To save a filter: