FIXICC H2 is the next generation of FIX Integrated Control Center (FIXICC).
FIXICC H2 is a web-based application accessible via the browser.
It is designed to administer, configure, and monitor the FIXEDGE line of products, including standalone and clusters of FIX engines. This release covers integration with FIXEDGE Java 1.7.
It uses the REST API to access and control FIXEDGE.
It uses a database to store and manage FIX sessions' configurations and schedules.
FIXICC H2 is easy to deploy and update. FIXICC H2 distribution kit consists of one .jar file.
FIXICC H2 is extendible and customizable:
- FIXICC H2 is designed for different database management systems;
- FIXICC H2 relies on Service Discovery of FEJ service to find and monitor servers and their health;
- FIXICC H2 allows customizing UI theme.
|Table of Contents|
FIXICC H2 version 20Q4:
FIXICC H2 functionally covers the creation and editing of configurations as well as monitoring of FIX servers in real-time.
The FIXICC H2 graphical user interface is designed to bring information about servers and sessions and events in one compact view.
It is relying on the chosen context, so it allows navigating efficiently from a server to a session and to events and to logs.
It also allows accessing information directly setting search criteria for a selected server, session, or event.
Each user can configure the FIXICC H2 interface individually.
Presentation and User Interface:
- Ability to view multiple sessions in one window (table view)
- Ability to view critical events in the always widget
- A configurable set of monitorable parameters (ability to choose and reorder required columns in a table view or a list of attributes for a list view)
- Colour indication for a session and server state
- Allows monitoring of multiple servers
- Displays server status
- Displays session statuses in real-time
- Displays notifications for status changes
- Displays notifications from applications, alert messages
- Displays sessions statistics
- Displays sessions parameters
- Ability to start a session
- Ability to stop a session
- Ability to restart a working session
- Ability to change session configuration
- Ability to change/reset sequence numbers for a session
- Ability to send Heartbeat, Test Request, or any custom message to a session
- Ability to switch a session from backup to primary
- Ability to create a server configuration
- Ability to edit server parameters
- Ability to delete server configuration
- Ability to create a session configuration
- Ability to edit session parameters
- Ability to delete session configuration
- Allows to configure notifications for events such as session/server state change
- Allows to configure a set of monitorable parameters
- Ability to schedule the session's start and stop time