|Table of Contents|
FIXEdge 6.11.5 Release
FIXEdge 6.11.5 is released on
The main feature of this release is addition of smart logic while determining FIX application version from FIXVersion attribute. The attribute FIXVersion became compliant in FIX to FIXML converter output.
- Fixed the issue when FIXEdge corrupted FIX messages if reject was generated under high load. Race condition in FIX session while processing the validation errors during high session load was fixed.
- Fixed the issue when FIXEdge crashed during order cancellation processing without tag 11 in the managed queue. The crash in order cancellation processing in Managed Queue if the request had missing required fields was fixed.
FIXEdge 6.11.4 Release
FIXEdge 6.11.4 released on
- Fixed the issue when the JMS Producer lost messages during reconnection if it was unable to convert them to JMS Message objects.
- Fixed the issue when the ManagedQueue erroneously sent out enqueued messages. A possible race condition during ManagedQueue initialization was fixed.
- Fixed the issue when the validation of repeating groups could not be disabled. Checking repeating group bounds without at least one entry was made controllable with the VerifyRepeatingGroupBounds.
FIXEdge 6.11.3 Release
FIXEdge 6.11.3 released on