|Table of Contents|
FIXEdge 6.8.0 Release Notes
FIXEdge 6.8.0 released on July 4, 2019
New Features and improvements
SSL support changes:
- An initiator can now use a certificate signed by counterparty's CA certificate for authentication
- Added support for the following SSL certificates formats : pfx files, .pem encoded files, .der - binary encoded files in ASN1 standard.
- Added support of SSL certificates with and without passwords are supported.Settings SSLCertificatePassword and SSLPrivateKeyPassword were introduced.
- SSLRequireClientCertificate property was replaced by SSLValidatePeerCertificate.
- SSLCheckPrivateKey property was removed. Correspondence between the key and certificate will be checked automatically. FIX Edge does not establish session if the key doesn't correspond to the certificate.
For more information see: Configuring FIX Sessions, How to configure built-in SSL support for FIX session in FIXEdge
Please note, that SSL-related properties:
can be set via editing engine.properties and FIXEdge.properties only.
- The latest version of FIXICC 2.10.18 comes with the FIXEdge.
Changes in ICE Trade Capture Solution
- Performance optimization on duplicates filtering in stored procedures
- FIX dictionaries are updated according to ICE FIX Trade Capture specification version 4.5
Changes in ICE Private Order Feed Drop Copy Solution
- FIX dictionaries are updated according to ICE POF specification version 3.5
- Added logging of host:port for incoming connection event:
Host:port of incoming connection was added
[NOTE] 20190129-06:56:49.319  [Engine] - New incoming connection was detected (from 127.0.0.1:60779)
[NOTE] 20190129-06:56:49.319  [Engine] - New incoming connection was detected (from 127.0.0.1:60779 to 127.0.0.1:9011)
- VS 2010 C++ Redistributable Package (x64) required for installation added to FIXEdge's \Redist\VC10 directory. Also refer to Installation.
Fixed critical bugs:
- Reconnect mechanism doesn't work in FIXEdge's JMS adapter
- FIXEdge failure if LDAP authentification has been used.
- FIXICC shows state of the session right after FIXEdge start incorrectly
- FIX Admin Session prevents graceful termination of FIXEdge
- REST Admin API has inconsistencies between parameters on POST session create request and GET session parameters.
- Calling Java Script function saveToHistory with incorrect arguments leads to FIXEdge malfunction
FIXEdge 6.7.1 Release Notes
FIXEdge 6.7.1 released on March 6, 2019