- Search for FIX log-files on a local computer and a whole network
- Show FIX messages in a table
- Select FIX fields to be shown in a table
- Show FIX field names, values and descriptions
- Filter FIX messages by particular text in fields
- Recognize FIX version (4.0 – 4.4) all FIX versions from a log file
- Support Regular expression
- Read raw FIX messages from any text files (not cleaned FIX-logs only)
- Filter FIX messages by sessions
- Provide context search
- Create custom views
- Create custom filters
- Validate FIX messages
- Compare FIX messages
- Support FIX dialects
- Provide Order back trace
- Support Multi-tab view
- Export selected cells to CSV
- You can see which files you can browse and what dictionaries the agent uses in the corresponding sublistssub-lists.
- You can browse only static files. No changes in logs will be reflected.
- If you want browse logs real-time, please see the Watch section.