- Added mechanism for customization of outgoing Logon and Logout messages.
- FIXSession interface is extended with a method addOutSessionLevelMessageListener() for registering interceptors of outgoing session-level messages.
- Added mechanism for monitoring LastMsgSeqNumProcessed(369) tag in incoming messages.
- New implementations of global user handlers are added into the package (read more about LastMsgSeqNumProcessed(369) processing):
- LastProcessedSlowConsumerCheckerMessageHandler controls a gap between outgoing sequences and received LastMsgSeqNumProcessed(369) tag value and report about the slow consumer in case of exceeding the threshold.
- LastProcessedSequenceSyncMessageHandler can be used to automatically synchronize sequences based on tag 369 on incoming Logout. This implementation should be used carefully because it can lead to loss of outgoing messages.
- Secure FIX server with scheduler is included into the package.
- Implementation of ScheduledSSLFIXServer, which accepts secure SSL/TLS connection and supports timetables for FIX sessions is available out of the box.