- A Session is in Planned state (has black status) or in Undefined state (has grey status) in FIXICC
FIX engine log has error "Error load storage" on startup
Code Block title example
2016-12-16 17:52:00,752 UTC ERROR [Engine] 139950496225088 Error load storage /log/FIXEdge1/logs//FIXEDGE1-FIXCLIENT1:Error parsing last message. Invalid MsgType. Parsing stop ped at column: 25 [RefSeqNum: 17837, RefTagID: 35, RefMsgType: 6] 2016-12-16 17:52:00,752 UTC WARN [EngineAdaptor] 139950496225088 Session <FIXEDGE1,FIXCLIENT1> cannot be started now. Reason: Error parsing last message. Invalid MsgType. Pars ing stopped at column: 25 [RefSeqNum: 17837, RefTagID: 35, RefMsgType: 6]
- Move corrupted logs to another directory.
It is recommended to use archive directory (typically located here: ..\FIXEdge\FIXEdge1\log\archive).
- Start session via via FIXICC.
Right Click on the session -> Start Session:
- Ensure that session is in Connecting state (has yellow status)
- Notify the counterparty about session new state (Ready for accepting connections) if necessary