This section shows how to replace an upgrade the existing FIXEdge version with its upgraded version and keep all configurationsconfiguration files unchanged.
- Make sure you have sufficient administration permissions for further uninstall/install procedures.
- Download new FIX Edge package for the corresponding OS version;
- Stop the FIXEdge process;
- Stop the FIXICC-agent process;
- Uninstall the FIXEdge service(s);
- Uninstall the FIXICC Agent service(s);
- Remove FIXICC's working dir <.fixicc> normally placed in C:\Users\%USER%\AppData\Roaming directory;
- Make a backup copy of your current installation (configuration and binaries);
- Make a backup copy of your current license (engine.license).
If your license has expired or was lost, contact sales@to obtain the new one;
- Prepare configuration amendments in case you plan to change any credentials, destination folders, connection parameters, etc. Refer to configuration guides for assistance;