FIXICC H2 is the next generation FIX of FIX Integrated Control Center (FIXICC).
FIXICC H2 is a web-based application accessible via a web the browser.
It is designed to administer, configure , and monitor the FIXEDGE FIXEdge line of products, including standalone FIX engines standalone and clusters of FIX engines. This release covers integration with FIXEDGE Java 1.7.
It uses the REST API to access and control FIXEDGEFIXEdge.
It uses a database to store and manage FIX session sessions configurations and schedules.
FIXICC H2 is easy to deploy and update. FIXICC H2 distribution kit consists of one .jar file.
FIXICC H2 is extendible and customizable:
- FIXICC H2 is designed for different database management systems;
- FIXICC H2 relies on Service Discovery of the FEJ service to find and monitor servers and their health;
- FIXICC H2 allows customizing the UI theme.
|Table of Contents|
FIXICC H2 version 21Q1
- Support of the PostgreSQL database
- Dark color schema for the default UI
- Sequence numbers reset on a session start
- Detection of the Consul failure with the warning banner
- Session configuration copy to another server
- Column with the text status in the session table
FIXICC H2 version 20Q4:
This release covers integration with FIXEDGE Java 1.7.
FIXICC H2 functionally covers the creation and editing of configurations as well as monitoring of FIX servers in real-time.