|Table of Contents|
FIXEye 4.2.47 Release Notes
FIXEye 4.2.47 released on November 27, 2020
New version includes the following new features:
- Paste FIX message into FIXEye. Ability to paste a FIX message or the sequence of FIX messages from the clipboard or type them manually in the new data window (tab) to process the message.
- In/Out column in FIXEye message grid indicating direction of the messages. The column is sortable.
- Renaming FIXEye Agent connection.
- Searching for tags in message details window.
- Migrated to x64 architecture
- FIXEye stops working if requested via FIXICC log is absent on the remote host
- Content of remote FIX logs is not displayed as localhost is selected by default when FIXEye opens from FIXICC
Upgrading from the previous version:
- It is recommended to backup the configuration file located at C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Local\B2BITS\FIXEye\FIXEye.user.config before upgrading.
In case of issues after upgrading please uninstall the application completely including the application settings.
Install and run the new version of the application and then restore the configuration from the backup.
FIXEye 4.1.0 / FIXEye Agent 2.1.0 Release Notes