New Features and improvements
- CME Secure Logon support has been added. Refer to How to connect to CME Globex using Secure Logon for more information;
- A new threading mode has been added (SocketPriority = DIRECT_SEND). Refer to How to use SocketPriority parameter article for more information;
- Queuing strategy for handling gaps has been added. Refer to How to set strategy for processing out-of-sequence messages;
- FIXEdge performance in FIX protocol scenario conversion has been improved up to 8% (response time);
- Session qualifier support has been added. Refer to How to use SessionQualifier for more information;
- Limits notifications for unregistered acceptors have been added;
- Support of debug-level logging for OpenLDAP library is available since FIXEdge 6.2. Refer to the appropriate parameter.