In order to determine how long the exchange takes to acknowledge your orders, you can use Event Viewer:
- On the Tools menu, click Events Viewer. You can also use the button.
- In the FIX Events Viewer dialog, add log files you want to track.
- Create a new subscription
- In Subscription Parameters dialog, You can configure notifications precisely by selecting the operator, value and unit of measurement.
- Clear the Show new messages only check box if you want FIX Eye to show all messages. When this check box is selected, FIX Eye will show only new messages detected in log files. The existing messages will be missed.
How to measure time for particular order statuses
FIX Eye also can watch for log files to show messages that satisfy particular conditions. For example, you can use this feature to find all Filled, Amended or Cancelled orders.