It is recommended to follow the steps listed below in order to upgrade FIXICC Agent and FIXICC UI.
- Download FIXICC package with its new version;
- Backup your current license file (fixaj2-license.bin).
If your license has expired or was lost, contact email@example.com to obtain the new one;
- Export FIXICC servers configuration: File --> Export Configuration;
- Backup <fixicc-agent>\<conf> directory;
- Prepare configuration amendments in case you plan to change any credentials, destination folders, connection parameters, etc. Refer to configuration guides for assistance;
- Make sure you have sufficient administration permissions for further uninstall/install procedures.
FIXICC Agent Upgrade Procedure
FIXICC Agent upgrade on Linux
- Stop the FIXICC Agent process, if it's running, using fixicc-agent/bin/stopDaemonNoPriv.sh script. Use stopDaemon.sh script if the Agent was started by startDaemon.sh;
- Remove the FIXICC Agent process using fixicc-agent/bin/uninstallDaemonNoPriv.sh script;
- Replace <fixicc-agent> directory with new files;
- Copy <fixicc-agent>\<conf> from backup directory to <fixicc-agent> directory;
- Copy your current FIXICC Agent license (fixaj2-license.bin) to the <FIXEdge> directory;
- Install the FIXICC Agent process using fixicc-agent/bin/installDaemonNoPriv.sh script;
- Start the FIXICC Agent process using fixicc-agent/bin/startDaemonNoPriv.sh script.
FIXICC Agent upgrade on Windows
- Unzip new FIXICC Agent to required destination;
- Copy your current FIXICC Agent license (fixaj2-license.bin) to the new FIXEdge\fixicc-agent\ directory;
- Remove the FIXICC Agent service from Windows Services;
- Install the FIXICC Agent service using FIXEdge\fixicc-agent\bat\installService.bat script;
- Start the FIXICC Agent service using FIXEdge\fixicc-agent\bat\startService.bat script.
FIXICC UI Upgrade Procedure
- Close FIXICC if it is running at the moment;
Clean up directory C:\Users\%USER_NAME%\AppData\Roaming\.fixicc\;
See Help -> About for actual working directory.
- Unzip new FIXICC to the destination directory;
- Run FIXICC from the new <fixicc>\<bin> directory;
- Import the FIXICC license (fixaj2-license.bin) file using Help -> Import License menu;
- Import the servers configuration from saved file: File --> Import Configuration;
Connect to the FIXICC Agent with Username=user and Password=pass.
Actual credentials are disclosed under [users] in security.properties of the FIXICC Agent.