Replication tool 1.0
June 30, 2020
The major feature of this release is support of FIX Antenna Java's session logs. The Replication tool determines a type of session logs automatically (FAC++ or FAJ) and does not require any additional configuration. However FIX Antenna Java must be configured in a particular way having the following properties with certain values for the Replication tool to operate correctly:
|Property Name||Prohibited Value(s)||Allowed Value(s)|
Resetting of sequence numbers in session isn't supported, you must create a new session instead.
The behavior in accept all mode has been changed. The Replication tool creates a folder for each tag folder in replication.client.folder.default.path path now. Please, make sure that you have set this path correctly. You can't set a particular path for any tag folder now also. Note: accept all mode is the mode, when property replication.client.folders is empty or not set at all.
|Server's side||Client' side|
|Folders list||replication.server.folders =||replication.client.folders =|
Features and improvements
- FIX Antenna Java logs storage support is implemented.
- Added the admintool.sh shell script for Linux.
- Added batch script files for service commands for Windows:
- Improved logging for the server and client modes.
- Improved logging and console output for the admintool mode.
- Improved console output for the usage through the Windows Services.
The application checks port for client and admintool modes and shows error message if they match:
You must not use the same port for the client connection and for the admin tool server!
Added warnings for an incomplete set of session log files:
Could not find an incoming index file <file name>. Check incomingStorageIndexed property (should be true) Could not find an in/out log file for the session <session name>. You may use a Sliced File Storage type. Filesystem and MMF are only allowed.
Admintool console messages are more clear:
Replication session list request has been sent. Waiting for a response... Stop command in <mode name> mode has been sent. Waiting for a response... The replication session <session name> was successfully stopped Failed to stop the replication session <session name> Folder status request has been sent. Waiting for a response... The replication session <session name> is stopped The replication session <session name> is NOT stopped
Show message in console after successful install, uninstall, and start service:
Service has been installed successfully Service has been uninstalled successfully Service has been started successfully
- The Replication tool did not set default timeout interval between connection attempts for client: replication.client.timeoutMs.
- The application did not set the default value for replication.server.timeoutMs.
- The Replication tool did not scan folders in the server mode when path folder had slashes ("\") and backslashes ("/") at the end.
- The replication of a folder didn't continue after a gracefully stoppage.
- Sometimes the admintool mode returned false value after stop command executed, although command was sent successfully.
The server did not scan folders, when the foldersPollIntervalS property had negative values. Using negative values for foldersPollIntervalS is forbidden now:
Invalid value for replication.client.foldersPollIntervalS! Value can't be < 0 Invalid value for replication.server.foldersPollIntervalS! Value can't be < 0 Client has sent invalid foldersPollInterval property.