FIX Logs Replicator 1.2 release notes
FIX Logs Replicator 1.2 released on
Fixed the bug when the replication tool didn't close inactive connections (for example, caused by system monitoring checks)
FIX Logs Replicator 1.1 release notes
FIX Logs Replicator 1.1 released on
New Features and improvements
Added the new parameter for client and server mode: terminateOnOpenSessionError.
- Improved the log records stats messages
- Improved the credit log messages
Previous message default:++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Send message 7 Current message default:Sending log records: 32; conf data: 1. Credits left: 7.
- 32 - FIX log messages of sessions in folder, that was sent
- 1 - conf file data of sessions in folder, that was sent
- 7 - left server credits
- Fixed the issue when FIX Logs Replicator misinterpreted schedule files as FAJ session log files.
The FIX Log Replicator skips any single *.properties files in a replication folder and doesn't log a warning now.
- Fixed the issue when the Replication tool was hanging in case of target hostname can't be resolved.
- Fixed the issue when the Replication tool didn't stop working even though the path for some tag is not set (replication.server.folder.tag.path property).
Fixed the issue when the Replication tool didn't resend status for business messages from replicated storage.
- Fixed the issue when the Replication tool didn't replicate logs if folder properties were empty.
- Fixed the issue when the Replication tool didn't log a message if credentials check has failed.
- Fixed the issue when the Replication tool logged empty warning messages in the following cases: when the connection ends; when the AdminTool session ends.
- Fixed the issue of absence of the error message when port or host for client or server is not defined.
Added the error message when port or host for client or server is not defined:
Current message [ERROR] 20200707-06:45:02.568  [ReplicationClient] - Client session has been terminated unexpectedly:Cannot find the property 'replication.client.host'
- Fixed an issue where the Replication Tool created an infinite number of default folders if replication.client.folder.default.path and replication.server.folder.default.path were the same.
The application checks default tag folder paths in standalone mode and logs error if paths match:
Current message [ERROR] 20210625-13:02:09.377  [ReplicationServer] - CONFIG ERROR: The properties replication.server.folder.default.path and replication.client.folder.default.path are the same directories. You must set different paths in standalone mode.
Replication tool 1.0
June 30, 2020
The major feature of this release is support of FIX Antenna Java's session logs. The Replication tool determines a type of session logs automatically (FAC++ or FAJ) and does not require any additional configuration. However FIX Antenna Java must be configured in a particular way having the following properties with certain values for the Replication tool to operate correctly:
|Property Name||Prohibited Value(s)||Allowed Value(s)|
Resetting of sequence numbers in session isn't supported, you must create a new session instead.
The behavior in accept all mode has been changed. The Replication tool creates a folder for each tag folder in replication.client.folder.default.path path now. Please, make sure that you have set this path correctly. You can't set a particular path for any tag folder now also. Note: accept all mode is the mode, when property replication.client.folders is empty or not set at all.
|Server's side||Client' side|
|Folders list||replication.server.folders =||replication.client.folders =|
Features and improvements
- FIX Antenna Java logs storage support is implemented.
- Added the admintool.sh shell script for Linux.
- Added batch script files for service commands for Windows:
- Improved logging for the server and client modes.
- Improved logging and console output for the admintool mode.
- Improved console output for the usage through the Windows Services.
The application checks port for client and admintool modes and shows error message if they match:
You must not use the same port for the client connection and for the admin tool server!
Added warnings for an incomplete set of session log files:
Could not find an incoming index file <file name>. Check incomingStorageIndexed property (should be true) Could not find an in/out log file for the session <session name>. You may use a Sliced File Storage type. Filesystem and MMF are only allowed.
Admintool console messages are more clear:
Replication session list request has been sent. Waiting for a response... Stop command in <mode name> mode has been sent. Waiting for a response... The replication session <session name> was successfully stopped Failed to stop the replication session <session name> Folder status request has been sent. Waiting for a response... The replication session <session name> is stopped The replication session <session name> is NOT stopped
Show message in console after successful install, uninstall, and start service:
Service has been installed successfully Service has been uninstalled successfully Service has been started successfully
- The Replication tool did not set default timeout interval between connection attempts for client: replication.client.timeoutMs.
- The application did not set the default value for replication.server.timeoutMs.
- The Replication tool did not scan folders in the server mode when path folder had slashes ("\") and backslashes ("/") at the end.
- The replication of a folder didn't continue after a gracefully stoppage.
- Sometimes the admintool mode returned false value after stop command executed, although command was sent successfully.
The server did not scan folders, when the foldersPollIntervalS property had negative values. Using negative values for foldersPollIntervalS is forbidden now:
Invalid value for replication.client.foldersPollIntervalS! Value can't be < 0 Invalid value for replication.server.foldersPollIntervalS! Value can't be < 0 Client has sent invalid foldersPollInterval property.