New format of Version property is available since FIXEdge 5.9.
1. Prepare custom dictionary
1.1. As standalone dictionary
- Choose required FIX version (FIX.4.4, FIXT.1.1, FIX.5.0.SP2, etc)
- Get corresponded common dictionary file (fixdic44.xml, fixdict11.xml, fixdic50sp2.xml) and save with new name e.g. fixdic44Custom.xml
Change dictionary id:
- add other modifications if it is needed
1.2. As additional dictionary
Prepare common additional dictionary:
configure it to register modified dictionary as new dictionary:
2.Register custom dictionaries to loading by FIX Antenna
Add paths to custom dictionary files to DictionariesFilesList property in engine.properties file
Make sure that common dictionary is included both in case 1.1 and in case 1.2
3. Define parsers based on custom dictionaries
4. Configure FIX session to use custom dictionary
Please be aware that if you change the dictionary on-fly, FIXEdge must be restarted in order to apply the changes.