This page contains:
- An Information tab with information about the Application Name, Build Date, Version, Artifact Group, and Application components
Figure. Information tab on the About page.
- A Credits tab containing credits information
Figure. Credits tab on the About page.
Clicking the Data Model page opens the following page in a new browser tab:
Figure. The Data model description tab.
To reach the Settings page:
- Go to the Help item in the left menu
- Click the Settings node under the Help item
- Go to the user's menu in the bottom panel of the left menu (item 1 in the figure below)
Figure. The User's menu.
This page contains the following application settings:
- Visual Theme
- Time Zone
- Default screen
- Password reset
- Reset screen settings
Figure. Settings page.
To reset the all made UI changes:
- Select Reset settings of screens, the application will display the following form:
- Click the Yes button
Figure. Warning form for Reset settings of screens.
Now all UI changes will be reset to default values.
To abord the operation:
- Click the No button.
This section contains Mode and Size settings.
Figure. Theme Settings page.