FIXICC H2 is the next generation of FIX Integrated Control Center (FIXICC).
FIXICC H2 is a web-based application accessible via the browser.
It is designed to administer, configure and monitor the FIXEdge line of products, including standalone and clusters of FIX engines.
It uses REST API to access and control FIXEdge.
It uses a database to store and manage FIX sessions configurations and schedules.
FIXICC H2 is easy to deploy and update. FIXICC H2 distribution kit consists of one .jar file.
FIXICC H2 is extendible and customizable:
- FIXICC H2 is designed for different database management systems
- FIXICC H2 relies on Service Discovery of the FEJ service to find and monitor servers and their health
- FIXICC H2 allows customizing UI theme
FIXICC H2 version 21Q1
This release covers integration with FIXEdge Java 1.8.
New features and improvements:
- Support of the PostgreSQL database
- Dark color schema for the default UI
- Sequence numbers reset on a session start
- Detection of the Consul failure with the warning banner
- Session configuration copy to another server
- Column with the text status in the session table
FIXICC H2 version 20Q4:
This release covers integration with FIXEDGE Java 1.7.
FIXICC H2 functionally covers the creation and editing of configurations as well as monitoring of FIX servers in real-time.
The FIXICC H2 graphical user interface is designed to bring information about servers and sessions and events in one compact view.
It is relying on the chosen context, so it allows navigating efficiently from a server to a session and to events and to logs.
It also allows accessing information directly setting search criteria for a selected server, session, or event.
Each user can configure the FIXICC H2 interface individually.
Presentation and User Interface:
- Ability to view multiple sessions in one window (table view)
- Ability to view critical events in the always widget
- A configurable set of monitorable parameters (ability to choose and reorder required columns either in a table view or in a list of attributes for a list view)
- Color indication for a session and server state
- Allows monitoring multiple servers
- Displays server status
- Displays session statuses in real-time
- Displays notifications for status changes
- Displays notifications from applications, alert messages
- Displays session statistics
- Displays session parameters
- Ability to start a session
- Ability to stop a session
- Ability to restart a working session
- Ability to change session configuration
- Ability to change/reset sequence numbers for a session
- Ability to send Heartbeat, Test Request, Resend Request or any custom message to a session
- Ability to switch a session from backup to primary
- Ability to create a server configuration
- Ability to edit server parameters
- Ability to delete server configuration
- Ability to create a session configuration
- Ability to edit session parameters
- Ability to delete session configuration
- Allows configuring notifications for events such as session/server state change
- Allows configuring a set of monitorable parameters
- Ability to schedule the session's start and stop time