Transport Adaptors allow clients to communicate with the FIXServer over non-FIX transports. They are defined in the 'Transport Layer' section of the 'FIXEdge.properties' file. Transport Adaptors are usually libraries with .dll (Windows) or .so (Linux) extensions which FIXEdge loads at runtime.
The scheme below depicts the integration of currently supported Transport Adaptors into FIXEdge.
- IBM MQ Series Adapter Configuration
- JMS Transport Adapter configuration
- Kafka Transport Adapter
- REST Acceptor Transport Adaptor
- REST Initiator Transport Adaptor
- RMQ Transport Adaptor Installation Guide
- Splitter Adaptor
- SMTP Adaptor
- TIBCO Rendezvouz Transport Adaptor
- Universal Transport Adaptor Configuration
- SFS Transport Adapter