April 3, 2019
New Features and Improvements
- Added key-value in-memory data storage.
- FIXEdge/J provides an ability to store information in the memory for purposes of message enrichment during the routing process. Please find additional information in the article In-memory data context.
- Added Store-And-Forward intermediate queue.
- FIXEdge/J provides functionality that messages are stored and forwarded in the event that a connection with one of the counterparties is dropped and messages are not delivered. For additional information please refer to the article Store And Forward Queue.
- Configuration and deployment to WildFly were added.
- Added ability to deploy and configure FIXEdge/J on a Wildfly server. For additional information please refer to the article Installation in WildFly
- Added support for session qualifiers.
- Session qualifier gives the user an ability to create several sessions with the same SenderCompId and TargetCompId.
- FIXEdge/J 1.3.0 is based on the FIX Antenna Java 2.20.0.
- FIXEdge/J 1.3.0 supports all features that were introduced in FIX Antenna Java 2.20.0.
Bugs and fixes
- FIXEdge/J does not log the session initialization/registration event.
- Problem description: FIXEdge/J creates/registers/initializes session according to the schedule. The record about this event doesn't appear in the log.
- Solution: Logging process of such events was fixed.