It's recommended to follow the steps listed below in order to upgrade FIX Antenna Java.
The steps are common for Windows and Linux versions.
- Download new FIX Antenna package for the corresponding OS version;
- Make a backup copy of your current installation (configuration and binaries);
- Backup your current license (engine.license).
If your license has expired or was lost, contact sales@to obtain the new one;
- Prepare configuration amendments in case you plan to change any credentials, destination folders, connection parameters, etc. Refer to configuration guides for assistance;
- Make sure you have sufficient administration permissions for further uninstall/install procedures.
Upgrade Process for FIX Antenna Java
- Remove all *.jar files from your current FIX Antenna's project.
- Place all *.jar files from the package to your current FIX Antenna's project;
- Copy your FIX Antenna license into the license file path;
- Update the dependencies of your components which use FIX Antenna;
- Optional. Update the Java version on the machine with your current FIX Antenna's project, if it is updated in new FIX Antenna;
- Rebuild your current project where FIX Antenna is used.